Aftermarket Sportline Bumper vendors

T5SUG

T6 Pro
Where's the best place around the Nottingham area to order a Sportline bumper from preferably painted to the paint code of the van ready for fitment ?

Where's the best place around the Nottingham area to order a Sportline bumper from preferably painted to the paint code of the van ready for fitment ?
Assuming you mean the splitter, Van-X sell them pre-painted in Sportline colours. Mine arrived next day (I don’t know what the deal is with them during the Covid emergency period, mind).

I can vouch for the quality of it. And it’s a doddle to fit.

Is there anywhere that will paint one Blackberry and ship if they were to be given the paint code ?

Travelin-Lite might be based adjacent to a paint shop - try them.

Tried Travelin-Lite but they wont paint and ship due to possible damage. Looks like i will have to find a body shop up her and get a quote for painting before ordering one.
Unless anyone has one for sale ?

Ordered a sportline splitter from Transporter HQ they recommended Paintworx in Loughborough who are going to paint and fit it next week.
Will post pics when done.

I’m about to do the same thing where did you buy the unpainted spoiler or did paintworkz source it.....Looks good. Is it aftermarket or OE. Is the top grill the original grill ? My high line T6 only has x1 chrome strip? Cheers !

Back