Aftermarket Or Genuine Vw Exterior Mods?

jimbob789

Hi everyone, i have recently purchased my first Transporter, i have the T6 T30 Highline Kombi in indium grey.

Spent the last 2 weeks researching all the bits and bobs to add, just after some advice on whether the plastics on aftermarket sportline front bumper and rear spoiler are any good? or to bite the bullet and get genuine?
When i picked the van up i got talking to one of the lads in the workshop who said if i come back with £3500 they would put the front bumper, rear spoiler, black side bars and roof bars, the black wheels and lower 30mm which seems a good deal? or to try and get cheaper by going aftermarket route?
I've attached an image of what the wheels looked like.

Many thanks, James

IMG_0613.PNG

I've always been an advocate of genuine parts, but I'm looking at aftermarket front spoiler/splitters. I don't think I'm alone in thinking that the VW Sportline one looks like David Coulthard's jaw.

Genuine rear spoiler, perfect fit,
Travlin lite front sportline chin...perfect fit, great value.
Grilles also from Travlin lite, spot on.

Side bars from vanstyle...can’t complain. Looking to replace these with ABT style side skirts at some point, will probably go aftermarket on those too but will avoid the fibreglass ones.

Back