Sold Aftermarket Headlamps - T6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inthezone

T6 Pro
Sensible Offers pleaseView media item 3062

View media item 3064I purchased these about four months ago but now have had the factory LEDs fitted they have the dynamic indicators, Fitted by Advanced in car in Poole

This video is the actual vehicle,

WV Transporter T6 Headlights. this description is from the company who fitted them

It's well known within the Transporter T6 community that the standard Halogen Headlights aren't great. They are often referred to as Candle Lights with how little light they throw out. In this video we show off the newer Version 2 Headlights that look Factory but offer some great options. Starting off with a new Projector housing and our up-rated 5000K Halogen Bulbs will mean much more light is thrown on the road whilst driving. Like factory LED Headlights this system has a great LED Daytime Running Light Bulb that is full brightness during the day and dims down when the main headlights are on. Finishing off, the indicators feature an impressive Dynamic or Sweeping Motion. Finished in Matte Black Finish for that ultimate Stealthy Look. Please note that these Headlights can offer Coming Home / Leaving Function when you lock and unlock the vehicle at night but it's dependent on the Transporter allowing this feature. In essence, if your old lights could do it then the new ones will too. The lights are fully MOT compliant and E marked for UK use for Right Hand Drive Vehicles Only

I am selling because I have fitted factory LED conversion

NOTE when I was cleaning them I found a small scratch on the lens of the offside cover its almost unnoticeable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back