Advice On Wheel Size T5.1

MartT5.1

Hi all,
looking for advice on wheels. My T5.1 is lowered by 50mm and would like to put Calibre Exile j 8.5 20 inch wheels on her. They come with 275/40/20 tyres, issue is, several retailers state they are not suitable for lowered vehicles!! Any body using these and can advise please.

Hi all,
looking for advice on wheels. My T5.1 is lowered by 50mm and would like to put Calibre Exile j 8.5 20 inch wheels on her. They come with 275/40/20 tyres, issue is, several retailers state they are not suitable for lowered vehicles!! Any body using these and can advise please.

Another thread quoting 275 tyres on an 8.5" wheel. A 275 isn't even in the maximum range for an 8.5" wheel.

Is this on a wheel sellers website?

Welcome to the forum by the way.

Another thread quoting 275 tyres on an 8.5" wheel. A 275 isn't even in the maximum range for an 8.5" wheel.

Is this on a wheel sellers website?

Welcome to the forum by the way.
Hi, thanks for that.
At present I’m running on 285 30 22 which came with the van, but they are rubbing on the rear arch !! So need to down size!! And yes, the info was on an alloy wheel website

Hi all,
Are these any good @Eli1264 is selling a set
Calibre

Are these any good @Eli1264 is selling a set
Calibre
Excile R are
Hi all,
I had 20” Exile r on my California which is lowered no issues with any rubbing of the wheel arch liner on a full lock

Back