AdBlue deal

Mine doesn't use that much unless I'm towing the caravan, in which case it goes down alarmingly rapidly.

I've done 13k in the van since I've owned it, must of put at least 40 litres in that time. Maybe it's normal, just seemed a lot to me.?

I've done 13k in the van since I've owned it, must of put at least 40 litres in that time. Maybe it's normal, just seemed a lot to me.?
I’d agree! I’ve done the same mileage and put about 23 litres in, and its pretty much full.

Having said that, I have done pretty much exclusively long journeys and I have no idea what affects adblue usage

I’d agree! I’ve done the same mileage and put about 23 litres in, and its pretty much full.

Having said that, I have done pretty much exclusively long journeys and I have no idea what affects adblue usage
I have no idea what affects the ad blue either. Maybe 10l every 4k is normal then.

Does it depend if you have had the update done ?
I've not and my 204 does about 10 litres to 5500 miles. Its pretty much that every time, no matter what sort of driving I am doing.
I also run a Pug Expert & Vivaro and they use far more.

Does it depend if you have had the update done ?
I've not and my 204 does about 10 litres to 5500 miles. Its pretty much that every time, no matter what sort of driving I am doing.
I also run a Pug Expert & Vivaro and they use far more.
Wasn't aware there was an update tbh, is there a way to tell if you have had it/need it?

Back