Alpine speakers on deal

stupot

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all just bagged myself what I think is a good deal via ebay on the T6 alpine speakers (6.5”). This seller also has the bigger ones and the T6.1 I think.

20% eBay discount code is BAG20OFF so I paid £249 inc postage. Seemed a good first audio upgrade!

Be interested to know what you think of these once fitted, as I was looking at the same speakers as an upgrade.

Hi all just bagged myself what I think is a good deal via ebay on the T6 alpine speakers (6.5”). This seller also has the bigger ones and the T6.1 I think.

20% eBay discount code is BAG20OFF so I paid £249 inc postage. Seemed a good first audio upgrade!
Thanks for the heads up, I got mine over the weekend and just fitted them. WOW, what an improvement over the standard speakers. Im also still running the standard head unit.

Thanks for the heads up, I got mine over the weekend and just fitted them. WOW, what an improvement over the standard speakers. Im also still running the standard head unit.
How hard was the fitting? I am thinking of getting these but a bit concerned it is above my skill set!

How hard was the fitting? I am thinking of getting these but a bit concerned it is above my skill set!
Actually pretty easy. Just took my time and watched a few videos from YT. Transporter HQ has a great video. The hardest part was drilling the rivets out of the existing speakers. I'm confident anyone can do this install.

Back