Absolut5 signature system

vwski

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi,
Looking to find someone near me (Aylesbury, Bucks) that's had the full audio upgrade from Absolut5 so I can hear what it's like please - under seat sub, amp, front and rear speakers etc.
I know it's a long shot but thought I would ask on here just incase someone can help me out. Please feel free to message me if you prefer...
Thanks in advance :)

Bicester any good , I have the signature audio from absolute 5 . Welcome to have a listen

Bicester any good , I have the signature audio from absolute 5 . Welcome to have a listen
Thank you very much. So kind of you. I will definitely bear you in mind :) Anyone any closer?
How do you find it? Worth the cost? Have you had decent audio in the past to compare it to?
Cheers!

You won’t regret it . Quality install and great sound .
I’ve not had anything I can compare since I had a sub in the back of my Vauxhall nova back in about 1997. !
It’s good tight sounding very punchy . bass is very controlled .
And goes loud if you want .

You won’t regret it . Quality install and great sound .
I’ve not had anything I can compare since I had a sub in the back of my Vauxhall nova back in about 1997. !
It’s good tight sounding very punchy . bass is very controlled .
And goes loud if you want .
Ace :)

Hi @vwski. Had the Signature plus upgrade installed 2 years ago. Sounds amazing. Can highly recommend the upgrade and Absolut5. Masters of their trade.
Im in Harlow, Essex if thats any good. Bout 45 mins away

Hi @vwski. Had the Signature plus upgrade installed 2 years ago. Sounds amazing. Can highly recommend the upgrade and Absolut5. Masters of their trade.
Im in Harlow, Essex if thats any good. Bout 45 mins away
Thanks for your reply and offer...much appreciated. I will definitely bear you in mind as well. So glad you like it. Did you have anything else done by them?

@vwski . They also fitted a DAB bee sting roof aerial and i had the van sound proofed and carpet lined with the addition of Led down lights and extra usb sockets in the B pillar. Definitely a vast improvement.

Hey folks! Anyone near Reading with the signature audio upgrade?
Keen to hear how much better this sounds than bazooka tube in boot, as advised by Jason @ absT5.
If you still good, could travel over to you if no one nearer @Brennanpj :) Cheers

After a trip to Absolut5 earlier in the week where I was hoping to get the Focal isvw165 speakers and pioneer TS wx400da subwoofer installed it appears the heater pipe under the drivers seat was making this impossible to install to ensure the best effect.

So we have now discussed rerouting the pipe and the original option as above would be available to me, BUT this also gives me the opportunity to get the signature audio install instead.

I am very tempted by this and really I am just seeking reassurance and encouragement that actually this is the route I should go down.

Please help me justify to myself that £800ish extra for the signature system is worth it.

thanks

Another thumbs up from me.
I hesitated initially but then realised it was bound to make me happy and life's for living. Have it on everyday. It transforms the audio in the vehicle. If you like your bass it really is like a mini sound system. And all the levels are nicely balanced so even at volume it's not distorted.
Just do it, you wont regret it!

After a trip to Absolut5 earlier in the week where I was hoping to get the Focal isvw165 speakers and pioneer TS wx400da subwoofer installed it appears the heater pipe under the drivers seat was making this impossible to install to ensure the best effect.

So we have now discussed rerouting the pipe and the original option as above would be available to me, BUT this also gives me the opportunity to get the signature audio install instead.

I am very tempted by this and really I am just seeking reassurance and encouragement that actually this is the route I should go down.

Please help me justify to myself that £800ish extra for the signature system is worth it.

thanks
Definitely worth the extra, its a high quality system installed by experts, if you like your music you wont regret spending a bit more, if you are anywhere near dorset/somerset/wiltshire I would be happy to demo

Thanks for your inputs. I agree with the sentiments, life is for living and I know it will make me happy. There no point wondering what if, is there?
I will book it in later today!
thanks

I also have the signature system and it was a tricky install because my Webasto pipework was under the driver seat, but it wasn’t a major issue for them.

Back