1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolut 5&6 Signature - East Anglia

Discussion in 'Electrics, Lighting, ICE, Security' started by affetron, 5 Jun 2018.

1. affetron

affetron New Member

Does anyone in Suffolk have the Absolut Signature upgrade and prepared to demo? Jason recommended I have a listen before booking.

2. Spencer

Spencer Member

Map
    Just do it sounds great

3. affetron

affetron New Member

:)

You’re probably right.

Guessing you have this?

If so, where did you have the rear speakers situated? Roof or side panels?

4. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
  5. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Jeez, you clearly weren’t the one left to read the map in your platoon were you? Suffolk is no blinking where near Banburyshire!!!:rofl:

6. Spencer

Spencer Member

Map
    I had rear speakers in the side, but I wouldn’t bother with them they hardly work tbh save ya money

7. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    I know that stretch but thought you could give a review.. or point to threads.

8. affetron

affetron New Member

Dunno why I didn’t think of this before...going to Bugjam so maybe I’ll get to see/hear Absolut’s handiwork there.

Rear speakers are a big deal for me...have a Kombi so want to share with the victims in the back seats
    Also I tend to have the fader a bit towards the rear...have always liked a slight rear bias to the sound. Might be down to the Sharp box speakers I had on the parcel shelf of my Mk1 Astra...

9. DaveyB

DaveyB Senior Member Moderator VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    The rears don’t give a massive amount of sound. They are more about providing a bit of rear fill. I have a Kombi as well, and when I ripped the rear out when resigning as insulating the kids noticed a big difference as the sound wasn’t throwing greatly from the front at the low volume it needs to be in order to hold a family conversation with background music.
    Wind it up and the sound is good. With the bass control on the dash you can alter it to your desire. Tweeters give out a really good level of highs. For me, whilst the Hertz mid’s give a reasonable sound production, because it is being thrown at your ankles it doesn’t provide the crisp sound that I like from the mids higher up in the cabin.
    Well worth the money though as it is a world away from the speakers that come with the van.

10. affetron

affetron New Member

Thanks mate, that’s really useful. Glad I haven’t just jumped...reckon I might need more channels...hmmm.

11. affetron

affetron New Member

When I say need...