Absolut 5&6 Signature - East Anglia

affetron

VIP Member
Does anyone in Suffolk have the Absolut Signature upgrade and prepared to demo? Jason recommended I have a listen before booking.

:)

You’re probably right.

Guessing you have this?

If so, where did you have the rear speakers situated? Roof or side panels?

I had rear speakers in the side, but I wouldn’t bother with them they hardly work tbh save ya money

I know that stretch but thought you could give a review.. or point to threads.

Dunno why I didn’t think of this before...going to Bugjam so maybe I’ll get to see/hear Absolut’s handiwork there.

Rear speakers are a big deal for me...have a Kombi so want to share with the victims in the back seats
Also I tend to have the fader a bit towards the rear...have always liked a slight rear bias to the sound. Might be down to the Sharp box speakers I had on the parcel shelf of my Mk1 Astra...

The rears don’t give a massive amount of sound. They are more about providing a bit of rear fill. I have a Kombi as well, and when I ripped the rear out when resigning as insulating the kids noticed a big difference as the sound wasn’t throwing greatly from the front at the low volume it needs to be in order to hold a family conversation with background music.
Wind it up and the sound is good. With the bass control on the dash you can alter it to your desire. Tweeters give out a really good level of highs. For me, whilst the Hertz mid’s give a reasonable sound production, because it is being thrown at your ankles it doesn’t provide the crisp sound that I like from the mids higher up in the cabin.
Well worth the money though as it is a world away from the speakers that come with the van.

Thanks mate, that’s really useful. Glad I haven’t just jumped...reckon I might need more channels...hmmm.

Back