A Plan contact? Responded now.

MrD

T6 Guru
Insurance renewal came through today so want to compare some others first tried A Plan contact for quote form , tried A Plan Thatcham office number and tried A Plan general number with no response from any of them even after being on hold in the somebody will be with you shortly for 15+ minutes?.

Are they generally hard to contact?

Last edited:
They’re usually OK to get hold of, maybe they’ve all clocked off early to enjoy some sunshine! :cool: :slow rofl:

If/when you do get hold of them, don’t forget to quote The Van Cave for additional discount!

• Haha
Reactions: MrD
Managed to get through in the end thanks and yes i mentioned TVC and the Forum too. Not overly impressed with the quotes , doesnt help this year I have changed it to commuting use too rather than SDP only. However my current insurer has added another £70 on top of the renewal i just received earlier today (still miffed they sent my renewal with less than 3 weeks to go) for the pleasure of SDP&C .

FYI myself and my wife both have 10 yr NCD. I have SP30 from Sep 2020. Full Camper Conversion. Current year premium was £383 SDP only. No additional modifications since last years quote .

A Plan.... £464 Fully Comp all mods declared on like for like full cover basis. Legal etc. £350 excess £125 Glass replacement
Comfort (current) ...... £493 Fully Comp all mods declared. Legal. Excess is smaller than above quote. £200 Excess £75 Glass replacement
Brentacre...... £470 Fully Comp. All mods like for like. However stipulate a S5 Tracker be fitted as a requirement :confused: £350 Excess (didnt get any further after S5 req)
Safeguard.....£574 Fully Comp. Interestingly they had the converter listed and modifications they wanted to know about only post conversion spec eg Remap etc
LV......£594 Fully Comp. Wife as main policy holder and mods declared.

Last edited:
Back