9.5 wide with an et35

xswind

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi guys.

Finally I decided that I want 19 inch rims and I rather like the below.

Momo Revenge - LK Performance

They are 19x9.5 all round with an ET35.

Before I commit to the purchase, can
Anyone see any issues with the ET stated?

Thanks again in advance
Regards
XS

Not knowing what you are putting these on, don't fall into the daft trap I did with 19's
They are very limited on load rated tyres, meaning I purchased 5 new Continentals at nearly £800, only to find out they are not rated high enough for my T32, which in short means I spent nearly £3000 on wheels and tyres, to now be in a position where i'm looking to change asap.
Very expensive and daft mistake that was made on the assumption that as they were sold as a set for my exact vehicle details, that they are suitable.

I have run 9.5 et35 all round, rears are fine but the fronts will touch the arch if you run low . I run low on b14s and they did touch on the fronts over a pot hole or dip. As said be careful with load rating on 19" as they are not all the same as 20"

Hi guys. Many thanks for the reply.

I have a 2016 t6 102 T30, standard ride height. Will be lowered but not massively.

Going to have to check the tire load rating thing so thanks.

@StudleyGlass
I have run 9.5 et35 all round, rears are fine but the fronts will touch the arch if you run low . I run low on b14s and they did touch on the fronts over a pot hole or dip. As said be careful with load rating on 19" as they are not all the same as 20"

Do you think 9x20 ET35 would rub with 265/40/20 tyres?

I've also just got my T30 and thinking of going for 19". Would ET35 be OK for 8,5" front and 9,5" rear? Seeing many guys going for similar size 20's it should be OK?!
@xswind what did you finally get for your van?

Hi. Still not decided on wheels. The tire suitation for 19s is dire with little options and this still a worry in my choice.

I have looked at 20s again and spoken to a few owners locally with 20s and the feedback is so mixed. Some have had issues with potholes that we seem to have quite a lot of down here and some have not.

What size tyres you looking at.

I run 245/45r19s on a 9" wide rim.
It looks a little stretched for my taste so will probably go to either 265/40r19 or 275/40r19. ( both these sizes have good choice and are load rated ).

What size tyres you looking at.

I run 245/45r19s on a 9" wide rim.
It looks a little stretched for my taste so will probably go to either 265/40r19 or 275/40r19. ( both these sizes have good choice and are load rated ).

You think they look stretched. I'm running 245/40/19 on 8.5" rims. They look pretty cool, but worst mistake i've made when fitting tyres.
I cannot breath near a kerb, and the exposed rim part of the edges are starting to show signs of stone chips.

Reactions: .50
Back