4 way stretch carpet

More info....

got mine off ebay is it vantastic? some people say bad experience...i have nothing but good...plus they helped loads when i bought wrong colour clips..

Hi what’s the difference in easyliner lining carpet and veltrim lining carpet from Harrisons trims ?

Hi what’s the difference in easyliner lining carpet and veltrim lining carpet from Harrisons trims ?
I'm sure easyliner is easier to form and/or stretch. Veltrim can also be manipulated but its tougher to do and might not be ideal for a first attempt.
I used Megastretch carpet from Megavanmats. I bought 15m as they recommend for a LWB van but didn't realise (didnt read) that they include the ceiling too.

I've just bought a small piece from vandalisedcouk on ebay (2x1m) to cover a bit of trim.
I also have some from Harrisons here as well if you would like to compare (I'm in Thornaby)

I've just bought a small piece from vandalisedcouk on ebay (2x1m) to cover a bit of trim.
I also have some from Harrisons here as well if you would like to compare (I'm in Thornaby)
Yes that will be good can meet up on the weekend will pm you and arrange a good time

No problem, I think I'm over in Whitby Friday night but should be home by Saturday afternoon.
Edit, may be in Whitby Saturday night now, so Saturday morning might be better.

Last edited:
Back