Sold 2023 T30 150 DSG Highline Kombi, 3K miles. £44995 No VAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scrabby67

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
You_Doodle_2024-04-07T18_22_29Z.jpegYou_Doodle_2024-04-07T18_29_16Z.jpegIMG_5318.jpegIMG_5294.jpegYou_Doodle_2024-04-07T18_25_27Z.jpegYou_Doodle_2024-04-07T18_33_15Z.jpegIMG_5338.jpegIMG_5280.jpegIMG_5283.jpegIMG_5284.jpegIMG_5312.jpegIMG_5307.jpegIMG_5302.jpegIMG_5298.jpegIMG_5330.jpegIMG_5334.jpeg£44995 ono - No VAT to be added
Located in Beccles Suffolk NR34 postcode
Selling my T6.1 Highline Kombi 150 DSG 2023 with only 3,100 miles on the clock
Registered March 2023 on a 23 plate, currently on my private plate but this will be removed prior to any sale, happy to send the reg number by PM for HPi purposes as haven’t displayed it in the photos as had my wife’s Fiesta ST reg number cloned when I had it up for sale 5 years ago
In absolutely as new condition with no chips or marks anywhere, never parked in a public carpark as I’m paranoid about it getting scratched or marked.
Spends most of the time dry stored in my garage.
Has never seen a salt covered road as isn’t used over winter, just taken out for a run on a dry days over winter to keep the battery topped up etc
I’m the original owner and paid for it outright on collection. I have the V5 in my name registered at the address where the van can be viewed.
Has extended factory warranty so has just under 4 years remaining.
Next 2 services are paid for at VW, I’ve just changed the oil and filter using a genuine filter and Castrol Edge oil, being an ex vehicle technician I couldn’t let it go 2 years before being changed.

Factory options are -
Pure Grey paint colour
4 remote keys
LED headlights
LED tail lights
Second battery 68ah AGM with cut off relay
Towbar - Removable and lockable with trailer stabilisation
Washer fluid level indicator and heated washer nozzles
Heated front seats
High beam assist
2 seater bench seat on drivers side and individual seat with easy entry feature on the passenger side in 2nd row of seats (the single seat isn’t shown in the photos as I’ve never needed it so it’s in my spare bedroom)
Swivel seat on drivers side and passengers side
Fuel tanks with 80 litre volume
Rear view camera
First aid kit and warning triangle and safety vest

Work carried out and items added during my ownership-
H&R coilovers and Anti-roll bars fitted by CRS Performance, lowered approximately 80mm
Navis Twin 5 alloy wheels with 235/35/20 tyres, this size tyre makes the Speedo absolutely spot on - these were bought from Transporter HQ with the tyres already fitted
Carpet lined and insulated - work was done at Unique Vans in St Neots, Google them they do an excellent job.
4 LED lights in the roof on one switch and 2 LED lights in the tailgate on another switch
USB socket and 12 volt socket by passengers rear seats
12 volt socket at the rear, by the jack storage area, all the lights and sockets have been wired to the factory 2nd battery under the passenger seat
Rear speakers fitted, correctly wired in to the quad lock connector and coded in correctly so you have front to rear, left to right control etc, I have VCDS so can do coding
Genuine VW (Omtec) roof rails, fitted the forum no leak way
Rear bumper protector
Seat covers fitted from day one on all seats
Garmin dashcam hard wired in
Leighton Vans mats in front, in front of the Kombi seats and in the load area
Alpine door speaker and tweeter upgrade done
Genuine front mudflaps and non genuine moulded rear mudflaps fitted, don’t like the idea of drilling the bumper to fit the genuine rears
Climair wind deflectors
Rubber dash seal, stops your parking tickets disappearing down behind the dashboard
Genuine VW engine cover
Van X rubber mats to door card pockets and dashboard pockets

I still have all the original suspension parts that can be included if anyone wanted to put it back to standard
I also have a new in boxes Transporter HQ Stealth rear spoiler and Badabing Kampers front splitter that I never got around to having sprayed and fitted and being honest just like the way the van looks as it is
For any more photos or any questions please send a PM

Last edited:
I knew that was Daryl’s (Unique Vans) work as soon as I saw your picture’s…. quality work!

Absolutely lovely van…. good luck with your sale :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back