2021 T6.1 exterior pack front bumper

Jackor33

VIP Member
Hi All,

I've taken the plunge and ordered a 2021 T6.1 Kombi startline with exterior pack that is due mid April, and have a question regarding the front bumper.

To me in the brochure and online configuration tool it looks that they fit a replacement bumper which is similar/the same as he highline bumper just missing the fogs and the detailing is matt rather than a gloss black.
I have also attached a startline van at a dealer stated with exterior pack to show what i mean.
Does anyone have this option or can confirm?
I'm hoping I don't end up with just a fully colour coded startline bumper, and also want to order a splitter ready to fit straight away but not sure which to order until know about the bumper

Cheers

Screenshot_20210223-101816_Drive.jpg

IMG-20210209-WA0021.jpg

Hi.
Hi All,

I've taken the plunge and ordered a 2021 T6.1 Kombi startline with exterior pack that is due mid April, and have a question regarding the front bumper.

To me in the brochure and online configuration tool it looks that they fit a replacement bumper which is similar/the same as he highline bumper just missing the fogs and the detailing is matt rather than a gloss black.
I have also attached a startline van at a dealer stated with exterior pack to show what i mean.
Does anyone have this option or can confirm?
I'm hoping I don't end up with just a fully colour coded startline bumper, and also want to order a splitter ready to fit straight away but not sure which to order until know about the bumper

Cheers

View attachment 105185

View attachment 105195

The Highline has matt black textured bits on the front end, not gloss. So I would assume that you’re getting the Highline front end minus the fogs and the front sensors, as well as the colour coded handles, mirrors and rear bumper. Mine is a 2020, I’ve not seen anything about the 2021 model going to gloss

After some details on this myself as I’ve ordered a start line with the exterior pack and like you Iam hoping it doesn’t turn up
with just painting basic startline front bumper. Did you find out more info or have you now received your kombi and can confirm the outcome?
appreciate any info

I've no real experience of this but I'm 99% certain it will be a highline bumper minus the fogs and sensors.

After some details on this myself as I’ve ordered a start line with the exterior pack and like you Iam hoping it doesn’t turn up
with just painting basic startline front bumper. Did you find out more info or have you now received your kombi and can confirm the outcome?
appreciate any info
Hi Bud, can't answer you or myself yet.... provisional week 26 build so still waiting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Bonus is that I have added some more options whist waiting....

Just bumping this and wondering if anyone has a definative answer yet? Just ordered a startline with body kit.

Omg! I ordered end of July, was told would have it for March. But still don’t have a build date, and I’m now starting to freak out as current van has to go back in March

Back