For Sale 2021 T30 150PS California Ocean (Never been slept in). £72k

Hoppo

VIP Member
This is the top-of-the-range VW California Ocean, in a lovely colour scheme.
The car is packed with features to make your journey as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. You'll benefit from a Rear View Camera and front and rear parking sensors to make it easier to park in tight spots including a self-parking feature.
Discover Media Pro Sat Nav includes streaming and internet access and ensures you get to where you need to go with ease and includes Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The digital dashboard is great and has great usability and features at the tip of your finger.
The van provides a great escape option for a family of four and provides a great space and features allowing you to be completely off the grid if required, including a 220v socket in the driver seat.
The car comes with a warranty till March 2024 it has a service package that includes 1 more service free of charge. The warranty can be extended as you are still in the warranty period. There is no finance outstanding on the vehicle. The fresh water tank has never seen any water as goes for the grey water tank,also the cooker has never been usedI have included the build sheet so you can see exactly what the car ordered with from the factory.
The vehicle is practically brand new only ever been used as a daily car.
The reason for the sale of it is that I found that I wasn't using the camper as a camper van so I'm going to a Caravelle instead.
Next MOT due 26/04/2024, Full service history, Two Tone Copper bronze/Candy White, 1 previous owner, £72,000
If you would like any other information please call me on my mobile (see About on my profile for number).
Many thanks

Bob

20230816_130828.jpg

20230816_130841.jpg

20230816_130620.jpg

New Document(1)_1 (1).jpg

New Document(1)_2 (2).jpg

New Document(1)_3 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back