For Sale 2019 T28 LWB 110PS Trendline Camper, 6 seater, 13,500 miles. £38k

saintclarkey1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
2019 LWB T6 Campervan, 6 seater with 13,500 genuine low mileage, £41,000

Reluctantly selling our family campervan, below are the key details of the Van and the conversion.

Van:-

2019 T6 LWB Trendline, Manual Gearbox, 110BHP

13,500 miles, I’m the second owner and it’s increased from 7,000 to 13,500 in the 16 months I’ve owned the vehicle

FSH and all maintenance documentation retained

Van has an active VW service plan which has a pre paid full service remaining, last interim service was last year so the full service is due about now, I can have this done or the buyer can use it themselves if they prefer

Air Conditioning (an absolute must)

Cruise Control

Upgraded Caravelle H7 lights, standard H4 lights on most Vans are appalling\dangerous, these H7 genuine OEM upgrades are an absolute must!

Very rare Caravelle Springfield 18” alloys. These are very sort after OEM alloys in the T6 community. They provide a comfortable ride and in isolation are worth ~£1500 should the buyer wish to sell and downgrade (which I wouldn’t recommend but each to their own)

DAB radio, Bluetooth,PAS

Front Fog Lights

Drivers seat with Arm Rests and Double bench

Detachable Tow Trust Towbar, fully programmed to cut out rear sensors when in use

Rear Parking Sensors

Conversion:-

Skyline Aurora LWB PopTop. Premium Pop Top with black out heavy duty canvas that has windows and panoramic opening. Also has a cam latch to lock the roof down so know need for straps!

RIB 130 Rock and Roll Bed. One of the safest and most expensive on the market. It’s bolted through the chassis of the van for crash tested safety of mind, provides three seats in the back for passengers and the widest bed you’ll get on the market (without going full width of course), also unlike most beds means you retain lots of boot space (especially as this van is LWB)

Front Swivel Seat

Bi-Fold roof board for extra head room

240v for plugging into a campsite\house

110ah AGM leisure battery, plenty of capacity for running fridge\lights\phone chargers etc etc and as it’s AGM has a long life expectancy and delivers better performance.

Voltronic Battery 2 Battery charger, charges the AGM battery whilst you drive

Victron Battery Charger, charges the AGM battery whilst your plugged into a campsite mains or house

VanShades Black out and thermal blinds all round – absolutely brilliant for keeping out the light and keeping the Van cool on a warm day or warm on a cold day (far superior to curtains)

12v JustKampers Fridge\Freezer

Handmade Lightweight Plywood Furniture units with Oak Veneered Worktops that pop off for hidden storage

Pop Top Self Inflating Mattress

Tinted Windows all round

Fully Sound Proofed and Double insulated.

Multiple USB & Cigarette port charging points

LED lights all round running off separate switches

SMEV 9772 Double Gas Burner and Sink

12V Tap and submersible pump

Hidden Awning Rail

Viewings more than welcome in the Swindon area. And loads more photos available on request

IMG_20230623_094959.jpgIMG_20230623_094414.jpgIMG_20230623_112622.jpgIMG_20230623_112709.jpgIMG_20230623_142128.jpgIMG_20230623_142825.jpg

Giving this another bump because my wife made me :cry:. Now at 16,000 miles, just had a fresh MOT (Passed with no advisories), 2 new front tyres and a brake service.

Back