For Sale 2018 T28 150 SWB Highline Camper - Only 26500 miles - £36k ONO

Shuttle

VIP Member
I’ve owned the vehicle since January 2021 and have done less than 7000 miles in it. Predominantly used for longer motorway journeys and weekend trips away rather than as a daily driver.

I purchased as a newly converted van by Bowker Ribble Valley. Bowker purchased from VW and did the conversion. The interior has had very light use as we always slept in the awning! The hob and sink have never been used as I didn’t want to cook inside the van!

- Tailgate
- Diesel heater
- Dometic Fridge
- Aircon
- Cruise Control
- Double passenger swivel seat
- Rock and roll bed
- Pop top roof
- Reimo Multirail
- Sargent ec155
- 12v leisure electrics
- 240v hookup
- Roof rails

T6rain.jpg

T6Front.jpg

T6front2.jpg

T6Rear.jpg

T6Side.jpg

T6Interior.jpg
T6Interior2.jpg

T6pass.jpg

T6driv.jpg

T6hob.jpg

T6pow.jpg

The leisure battery charges whilst driving and there is an on/off switch by the drivers door for the fridge so you can have this on whilst driving.

This is the link for the company who supplied and fit the roof. As you can see on there, VW approved so that’s peace of mind.
VW Elevating Roofs - Home

The van was serviced at JCB Volkswagen van centre in May 2019 and by Bowker in June 2020. I’ve done two services since including recent cam belt.

MOT Jan 2024
Based in Otley, LS21

Last edited:
Just a quick update. MOT booked for end of Jan. 4 new tyres going on before then and service would be due in March - which I'll do at that point if I'm still in possession.

To keep this thread alive. MOT passed in Jan 2024. Garage even said it's the best condition T6 they've worked on.

Will consider offers @ £36000

Waiting for the rain to stop and then going to make her shine. Gutted to be selling up. Autotrader next as it seems there's no interest on here.

Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks

To keep this thread alive. MOT passed in Jan 2024. Garage even said it's the best condition T6 they've worked on.

Will consider offers @ £36000

Waiting for the rain to stop and then going to make her shine. Gutted to be selling up. Autotrader next as it seems there's no interest on here.

Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks
Just the time of year pal. Wait a couple of months and you will have no problems selling at your original price.

Hi there,

Very interested in your campervan but live quite far away (NE Scotland). Would appreciate knowing the registration number, any additional information and a video would be really useful.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Gordon

Reactions: Bav
Hi there,

Very interested in your campervan but live quite far away (NE Scotland). Would appreciate knowing the registration number, any additional information and a video would be really useful.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Gordon
Hi Gordon,

I've sent you a PM. Feel free to call if there's anything you want to know.

I will update this add shortly with better images

thanks,

Back