2018 Vehicle Scans Required

Pauly

VCDS User
Admin
Just putting a shout out for anyone that has scans of any 2018 vans (ideally with LED headlights)
If anyone is able to help out with a scan please let me know, scans will not be posted in public or shared with anyone else, im just trying to figure out some coding changes on newer vans

You should already have my VCDS scan from before.

Any chance you could pm your vin number please so I can extract which one it is please as I have several mixed up without names on them

Will do one tonight. Did you see my pm about the small terminals?

I need 8 so price please for 10 posted!
VCDS log PM'ed, 2018 Kombi 150 dsg.

If you want you can have one from my MY18 panel van
T30 150bhp tsi highline with full LED's, park senors front and rear with camera in tailgate

That would be good if you could
Can you pm the txt file please

Anyone in Lancashire with VCDS who can scan my 204 TSi panel van?
(And maybe enable TPMS & reduce the main beam assist threshold speed at the same time?)

Just putting a shout out for anyone that has scans of any 2018 vans (ideally with LED headlights)
If anyone is able to help out with a scan please let me know, scans will not be posted in public or shared with anyone else, im just trying to figure out some coding changes on newer vans

need any mate I can get some off any vw for you. let me know

I got a few now thanks was just comparing the coding for LED headlights, there seems to be a few differences on the MY19 090C BCMs (but I suspect you knew that!)

Back