Sold 2018 t6 kombi lwb 204dsg. £36k

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiter

VIP Member
T6 Guru
Been drawn back to the green oval and have a new defender 110 on its way, just don't know when I will get my grubby paws on it. So the T6 has to go unfortunately. It is a march 2018, 31k on the clock and full vwsh. It has the all in extended warranty, so 2 year warranty, 2 services, 2 mots and 2 years break down. Need to find out if I can transfer. Just had a service 1000miles ago.

High spec vehicle from factory with the following:

Twin electric sliders
Electric tailgate
Led lights and washers
High beam assist
Adaptive cruise
Heated seats
Rear sensors and camera
Comfort dash
Discover sat nav

In addition I have done loads to it, probably miss things but here are the major items

Caravelle half leather/alcantara electric memory seats (heated) up front
Rear individual caravelle seats, swivelling on the caravelle floor rails with the multi table, makes it so versatile. You could add the sliding Rear bench too.
All the dash, door cards front and rear been changed over to black with blinds in rear doors
2nd battery with charger and lots of additional led interior lights and sockets
Rear has been insulated, sound proofed and carpet, Inc roof.
Suspension lift kit 35mm along with upratedanti roll bars, original suspension set up can come with the van
Ambient lighting to footwells and front door card.
Eton speaker upgrade, so good.
Roof rails, rear spoiler
Side tubes
Running on black rhino 18 alloys
Genuine t6.1 rear light clusters, look really good.

Probably bits I have missed but that is most of it. Van has been well looked after and been private use only. Can take more pics to genuine enquiries.

I'm looking for around £36k, no vat as private vehicle. I am in no rush to sell, like I said my defender a good few months away but I have another vehicle so this can go anytime. Mileage will go up but not massively as my commute is 4 miles a day.

Based near Inverness, happy to collect from airport/Station etc or deliver for cost of fuel and my transport home. Goes without saying full payment before it leaves my drive. If you want to test drive please have proof of insurance.

20210930_143116.jpg

20210930_143137.jpg

20210930_143125.jpg

20210930_143055.jpg

20210930_143105.jpg

20210930_143157.jpg

Knew I would miss things

From factory folding mirrors and app connect

Fitted by me - fixed towbar with 13 pin electrics, extra usb socket in dash tray, standalone connected to leisure battery and not audio system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back