Sold 2017 T6 Camper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldrat

Senior Crafter
T6 Legend
Well the day has arrived, new crafter camper is being built, and sadly this much loved T6 is for sale.

Here is a quick pic, and brief details
June 2017, SWB, 102, T28, 24k miles. 4 new tyres, 4 berth. Totally immaculate. And it is Black, very black, by far the very fastest colour that VW make.

It’s got some subtle bling (some not so too!) - posh front grille, shiney rear tailgate edge, Carbon Fibre rear bumper protector. It also has spare wheel security bolts and the extra front door rubbers fitted both bought from here.

Asking £35,950 on the advert but happy to consider a VNO from a forum member.

UPDATE, PRICE DROP TO £34,500

Full details on the autotrader here
AUTOTRADER ADVERT

07A123A8-0C31-42EE-8CFF-8A6451E470E9.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, just seen this. My van is from Cambridge campers

It is still for sale. The timing wasn’t right just before CV19 arrived. I’ll drop the price advertise it again when things calm down.

Meanwhile, if anyone knows of someone who is interested, get in touch.

Mobile ...
oh 77
oh three

Selling during a pandemic ain’t not the best time.

I’ll be re-advertising the van on Autotrader when I know that the lockdown is about to be lifted. It’ll be with a significant price drop as this needs to go.

Happy to discuss the new price, just PM me.

Given these uncertain times, there has been much interest and even some who want to see it after the lockdown.
So a heads up - Given the state of the country, I recognise that money is tight, and as I need this to go as quickly after the lockdown lifts as possible.
It will be serviced on Monday and also have an early MOT, because they collect FOC during the lockdown.

So the price is now £34,500 and I’m really giving it away at that price.
Did I mention that it’s immaculate inside and out.

Message me for pics or drop me a text on
O77O3
Four five nine
Three four nine

A bump now that the lock down restrictions are being slightly eased. The price was £36k reduced to £34.5k I’ll consider a close offer though.

Who would want to fly in an aircraft to go on holiday with all this crazy stuff going on.

If you want a closer look, I can arrange a viewing - strictly observing social distancing rules, Jan makes sure of that. Technically I believe that we can meet someone in an open space provided we observe the distancing rule.

You can pick up and drive the van following Jan and I to the local park (your insurance permitting - we’ll be in our car), where we’ll show you how it sets up and let you have a play whilst we stand back answering any questions. Plenty of gloves and hand wipes to hand.

The camper has just been fully serviced and has passed its first (and early) MOT.

Last edited:
I will mark it as sold, if that changes drop me a pm and i will revert it :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back