For Sale 2017 T32 180PS Startline 5-Seater Crew-Van Conversion. £26,750 ONO

GilbsT32

VIP Member
2017 Ex RAC Volkswagen Transporter T6 SWB T32 180bhp Startline 6 Speed Manual £26,750 ono…although I am open to a sensible offer!!

Due to lack of use and a change in personal circumstances I have decided to sell my ex RAC van to which has covered less than 5000 in a year. The van has gone through a huge transformation with no expense spared and comes with 2 keys although originally only supplied with 1.
Cambelt/water pump were replaced at 84692miles by dealer before I collected the van, service book stamped and documented along with a printout off services completed whilst an RAC fleet vehicle. It has been serviced twice since owning this van, 1 minor 84925 miles and the most recent service was a major service 88962miles again all documented.

The following were all present at time of purchase unless otherwise stated.

It does have a few paint chips and I believe 3 tiny dents...The side casing to the L/H/S mirror has been clipped at some point, and has not affected the folding or heating functions. Slight scuff on N/S/F corner of the bumper.....minor!......rear bumper ideally would need replacing, Toe Bar fitted although the wiring within the van was removed so electrics may not work. Interior wise there is a small stain to the passenger seat, minor holes exist in cubby part of dash possibly had some sort of bracket attached at some point.Rubber floor worn on drivers side

All additional electrics/rear seat installation/carpeting/flooring was completed by someone who works for a local Van Conversion Company, however this was done in his spare time to fund his own build so no receipts for this work. If required I can show a text showing costings for work done

The mileage is likely to change as this is a daily drive, however we are talking roughly 15 miles per day...max!
Extras that will be sold with the van are......5 x original steel wheels(inc SPARE)+ centre caps all with next to new winter tyres/original head lights and rear lights/original head unit/ original 2 x rear quarter panels. Also I have Sportline front seat covers to fit the double/single seats in the front
This van will be ideal should you wish to fully convert it to a camper as most of the major works have already been done or you can keep it as a day/leisure van. Vehicle is fault free at time of posting...all advisories have been addressed and no warning lights are present on dash although feel free to bring a code reader for peace of mind. MOT'd until 17/04/25
I am based in Bournemouth......Any further info drop me a line, thanks for looking...price is negotiable....I didn't go for a pop top conversion as I own all the relevant camping equipment and seemed pointless at the time.

Extras fitted whilst I have owned the van

THQ supplied...VW T6 LED DRL V3 Headlights (Limited Edition) All Black with uprated NightBreaker H1/HQLED H7 bulbs
THQ supplied...VW T6 Sequential LED Rear Lights (T6.1 Look)
THQ supplied...Ultra Bright Sequential LED Side Repeaters (smoked)
THQ supplied...VW T6 Trapezoid Side Bars
THQ supplied...VW T6 Rear Spoiler
THQ supplied...Bilstein B14 Komfort Coilover Kit T32 + Rear Lower Spring Mount/Meyle HD Top Mount Kit
A.A.W.Windscreens supplied...Privacy glass fitted all round
THQ supplied...VW T6.1 Rear Speaker add-on T Harness
THQ supplied...VW T6 Rear Speaker Pods
Kiravans supplied...curtains and rails fitted throughout rear of van
Travelinlite supplied...RCD 360 Headunit with Apple/Android car play capability
CEN Automotive supplied...Alpine SPC 108T6 speaker/Tweeter Upgrade
Amazon purchase...Hertz MPX 165.3 Coaxial Speaker Mille Series
VeeDubz Supplied...VW T6 Gear Knob & Gator kit
VeeDubz supplied...Driver & Passenger replacement Door Seal
Simply Surf supplied...20" Amarok Replica Alloys rated to 950kg per wheel.
BisonParts supplied...Rear Quarter Panels
VW Breeze supplied...New Drivers door mechanism fitted by VW
Palm Automotive supplied...Black Roof Bars
Van X supplied...Top Dash Console Lid
Painted Brake Callipers in Ferrari Modena Yellow with Decals
German Stripe Decal on Front Wings
Orion Split Charger fitted with Leisure Battery installed
Rear roof panel + internal lights installed
USB chargers installed into B Pillars + additional cigerette charging points
Fully insulated/sound-proofed and carpeted
Plywood flooring installed with Altro Vinyl Flooring/new side step and rear plastic trim
Additional double seat installed with seat belts...MOT was completed with this in place and is compliant.

tempImageDEKwNf.png

tempImage1gsh12.png

tempImage3ACDXG.png

tempImageX4ghrr.png

IMG_3061.jpg

tempImageiecqtw.png

tempImagen4VCmH.png

tempImageExH8Ez.png

tempImagekxabw4.png

tempImage8Deb2Y.png

tempImagebEyxBH.png

tempImageQXiVmF.png