Sold 2017 Simora double bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Markyppp

T6 Pro
Simora double bench from my T6, 2017 van with 60k. Changed to Captain seat so surplus to requirements.
Based in Grimsby but can get it to Leeds most days, Lincoln, Doncaster for ease of collection.
Not sure on postage costs but can if required.

£60ono

IMG_20201219_140739.jpg

IMG_20201219_140701.jpg

Hey Mark,

I’m in Leeds 5 mins from J27, if you’re in the area any time I’ll take it. In no rush so don’t mind waiting.

Cheers

Steve

Hey Mark,

I’m in Leeds 5 mins from J27, if you’re in the area any time I’ll take it. In no rush so don’t mind waiting.

Cheers

Steve
No problem mate. I can get it to Jack Lane in Holbeck if any good to you? My mate commutes there daily and would take it there if that's any good?

Yeah that would work for me, it’s only about 10 mins away. Let me know a few dates that would work for you and I’m sure one of them will be good. I’m fairly flexible. Cheers. Steve

Yeah that would work for me, it’s only about 10 mins away. Let me know a few dates that would work for you and I’m sure one of them will be good. I’m fairly flexible. Cheers. Steve
Awesome. I'll message you once he's come to pick it up, most likely other side of Xmas now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back