For Sale 2017 102PS Highline window/day van + extras. £22,500 plus vat

shropschris

Industrial furniture manufacturer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Just testing the water here, we are thinking of selling our 2017 t6 102 highline day van with barn doors.
The van has an annual full service not just an oil service the belts and water pump will be replaced next week 50,000 miles, oh it also has a super smooth pendle remap 150 bhp.
All the usual highline good stuff heated screen leather multifunction steering wheel dab Sat Nav nice clean alloys wheels with 6 month old goodyears ext. Seat covers and floor mats used from day 1 so they should all be as new.

The van is fully insulated, with side windows with curtains. It has a split charger with an agm leisure battery under the drivers seat , 12v and 240 sockets and usb.
The cargo area has an anti slip super tough mesh resin floor and wheel arch coversPXL_20210515_063259578.jpg .

We would also throw in the camp set up, light weight ply boxes with tons of storage that makes a bed platform with a futon mattress we have a new cover for that ,all you need is a compressor fridge and your set .
The ply kit screws together with kd fixings it comes in and out in nice and easy , there is a one piece c section fitted on the roof with a kador strip and we have the sail awning and a windscreen cover too.

Please excuse the mud its filthy weather out here
I wonder if anyone is interested £22,500 plus vat ?
PXL_20210521_121838961.jpgPXL_20210521_121935205.jpg

Any questions ,let me know, the fridge sits in the big hole PXL_20210521_122006781.jpg

PXL_20210528_165642545.jpgPXL_20210528_165620572.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CAB
The van is booked in for its belts and water pump on Wednesday .
We have owned it from new its a nice clean van with annual service history and a long mot ,not a tarted up ex rental .
any questions let me know

The van is booked in for its belts and water pump on Wednesday .
We have owned it from new its a nice clean van with annual service history and a long mot ,not a tarted up ex rental .
any questions let me know
hi just looking at vw do you have more photos if pos of inside thanks dave

A few more images showing the seat under the cover which I have sat open once with no cover , the floor again its mint under the rubber cover .
Twin armrest drivers seat ,leather steering wheel ,service book and remap printout.
A few more of the draw boxes ect , we would be happy to take this lot out if not needed ,they are not glam just very functional lol
as I mentioned before we have a new cover for the futon mattress

Back