Sold 2016 White 102ps T28 SWB EU6, Poptop/Night-Heater/ - Day-Van / Weekend warrior - £23,750- Unusual set up, 98K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrighy360

VIP Member
2016 VW Transporter T6 - T28, 102PS, Manual, startline (no A/C), Colour Coded Bumper Upgrade, Gloss black insersts

EU6 ULEZ compliant engine with Ad-Blue *12 months MOT & Full Service History* 98,000k on the clock. (Still in slight use)
Cambelt, water pump and engine coolant done October 22, with VW parts.
Paint work in great condition. Colour coded bumpers and gloss black grille and splitter.

Perfect Day Van/Weekend warrior - Genuine reason for sale as first baby on the way!

Detail: (invoices for all work detailed below, from reputable converter Lakeland windscreens: Van Windows & Van Window Conversions | Cumbria | Kendal)

- skyline pop top roof slate black with scenic canvas(£3k)
- planar diesel heater with remote app controls from your phone (£1400 extra)
- ply guys Assynt rear modular unit, for Bed/Table/Cooking, with fully upholstered to cook on and for storage (£2200)
- upgraded headlights with sweeping indicators and DRL (THQ)
- 12v leisure battery (£400)

Plus:
- carpet lined (£300)
- sound proofed (£300)
- LEDs and USB charge points in the top and bottom
-Day bed / Seating and table set up
- blackout sliding windows both sides
- blackout windows rear
- roof bars - blackout sliding windows
- fiamma 2 bike carrier included (£400)
- penny black rubber floor

Hoping just some of the money i've spent on this beauty, but if not, maybe it will make a good baby Bus!

VW.jpg

VW1.jpg

vw2.jpg

vw3.jpg

VW4.jpg

VW5.jpg

VW6.jpg

vw7.jpg

Vw8.jpg

VW9.jpg

VW10.jpg

Vw11.jpg

Vw12.jpg

Vw13.jpg

The van is probably the best “baby bus” going, in my view. Wish I’d bought my van when sprog #1 arrived! All you’re missing is an isofix fixing in the back

@JOG That's my issue, and I don't think I can fit an isofix in my wagon now.

Good to know that the Vans are good for kids, I guess its the space thats handy?

Definitely! The space and the versatility. Emergency nappy change needed, you will appreciate doing it in the comfort of your van (where you have a vague notion what the germs are) than you would on a drop down table in a public toilet (where lord knows what else has happened on!!!)

Prams, changing gear, toys….it’s amazing how much crud you have to cart around with a sprog.

Getting a night away - the van is fantastic. Pitch up in a site near a pub - let them do the cooking and dishes. The child will sleep soundly because of the fresh air and because he/she can hear parents sleeping nearby.

Lack of isofix isn’t a deal breaker…just shop around for strap-in seats that fit best.

Definitely! The space and the versatility. Emergency nappy change needed, you will appreciate doing it in the comfort of your van (where you have a vague notion what the germs are) than you would on a drop down table in a public toilet (where lord knows what else has happened on!!!)

Prams, changing gear, toys….it’s amazing how much crud you have to cart around with a sprog.

Getting a night away - the van is fantastic. Pitch up in a site near a pub - let them do the cooking and dishes. The child will sleep soundly because of the fresh air and because he/she can hear parents sleeping nearby.

Lack of isofix isn’t a deal breaker…just shop around for strap-in seats that fit best.
Love this mate actually made me want to keep it, thank you!!

It's certainly a lot more practical than the Fiesta XR2 we had when our first was born. :rolleyes:

I second what @JOG says, I have three kids and my bus is an absolute god send.

So practical, I don't think I will ever go back to another vehicle.

I'll be sad to put her up for sale this year, but I plan to buy another one once I get settled in Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back