For Sale 2016 T6 P/V 70k. £17k.

delwen09

I have for sale a VW T6 T28, S Line TDI 102, 66 Plate van in Candy White 70K miles, 2 owners from new. Full book pack 3 keys and service history.Van has Front and rear parking aid, Hill start assist and has Ad Blue and stop/start. Has set of Deutch Rader alloys with good tyres and also comes with spare set of steel wheels with good tyres (winter wheels). This van was purchased by myself in 2018 with the intention of converting. The conversion was not carried out and the van has since been used by myself as a private vehicle. Van is now for sale due to change of circumstances, Price is £16995 ONO. NO VAT TO BE ADDED. Due to Covid, test drives to be carried out with myself driving and one other person in the cab. This van has absolutely no issues, advisory on last MOT re light corrosion on brake discs has been sorted, Fully serviced, Never damaged and will convert into a Ist Class Camper. Comes with 3months comprehensive warranty for peace of mind. For further details please Email me on wendel09@hotmail.co.uk , Post Thread. or telephone me on 01656 856894 I have been asked on several occasions whether the van has aircon. The van does not have aircon but an eveporator which works on a similar principle to the portable household coolers. Whilst not as effective as aircon I find it adequate. The bonus is that it can be used when sited up as it works independently of the engine. There is an upgrade with greater output to my model available for around £50. I understand that these are used extensively on older transporters in europe.

Last edited:
Hi, No air con. Has a personal space cooler which works independent of engine, connects to usb outlet.

Last edited:
Back