Sold 2016 T6 102ps 6k Miles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M444TCC

FOR SALE!!

2016 Transporter T6, 102 Blue Motion.

Under VW warranty until 2019, absolutely stunning, mint condition van!

It's only covered 6,000k genuine miles!!

By far the best value T6 available, try to find this spec & mileage for sub £20k!

The interior has been professionally finished by Vintage Customs in Stockport. The work includes:

- Black Glass (All Around) W/Slider
- New, Davenport Alloys With Bridgestone Tyres. (They still have the coloured lines around them!!)
- Fully Carpet Lined (Light Grey)
- Interior Trimmed in Diamond Stitch Suede
- Genuine Altro Flooring
- LED Interior lights.
- Brushed Alloy Roof Bars.

This is a turn key van, ready to be taken to the next level with a custom conversion, or simply used as a "Day Van"

Price is £19,000ono + VAT

First to view will buy!!

Call 07850740106 or Inbox!

I can email detail images on request!!

IMG_1599.jpg

Bit pricey I think at just under £23,000 for a Startline.

Do you think?

It's all Colour Coded, with New Wheels & Tyres. Windows all around, fully carpet lined with LED lights, Altro Floor.

It's only got 6K.

You wouldn't get a Highline for less than about £25k +VAT then your missing windows, and all the lining work. ?

What would you suggest?

Do you think?

It's all Colour Coded, with New Wheels & Tyres. Windows all around, fully carpet lined with LED lights, Altro Floor.

It's only got 6K.

You wouldn't get a Highline for less than about £25k +VAT then your missing windows, and all the lining work. ?

What would you suggest?
It's never easy to set a price once a van has been modified but personally I prefer the Highline spec. I think you could pick up a pre reg. Highline Kombi from a main dealer for about £28000 or a Trendline for a lot less. I'm not suggesting yours isn't a nice van, just that I prefer the Highline spec over the Startline, converted or not.

Do you think?

It's only got 6K.

What would you suggest?

My highline lwb dsg with 12k was 25k. Granted not carpeted but that's only £350.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back