2015 T5.1 140bhp highline irregular idle and stalling

Mk2zetec

evening all
I've had my 2015 t5.1 highline LWB for 7 years and 45k miles. Its never missed a beat until last week when it starter what i can best describe as a misfire at idle, just on a couple of occasions, then there was an erratic idle where revs would drop to say 600 before rising to 1000. It then stalled a few times coming up to a junction. No error codes, EML or other lights on dash. It's been serviced annually and recently had oil and filters. I've not done the diesel filter - could it be that? suggestions welcome! its been the most reliable vehicle i've ever had until now....
many thanks
rich

Highly unlikely.
evening all
I've had my 2015 t5.1 highline LWB for 7 years and 45k miles. Its never missed a beat until last week when it starter what i can best describe as a misfire at idle, just on a couple of occasions, then there was an erratic idle where revs would drop to say 600 before rising to 1000. It then stalled a few times coming up to a junction. No error codes, EML or other lights on dash. It's been serviced annually and recently had oil and filters. I've not done the diesel filter - could it be that? suggestions welcome! its been the most reliable vehicle i've ever had until now....
many thanks
rich
Mine was very similar. There’s 2 fuel sensors. One quite easy to change. Then one not so. We did the easy one 1st , it helped a bit. But it was the awkward one on the end of the fuel rail which was the problem. Sorted straight way.

Back