Sold 20” Rolls Royce alloys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave355

VIP Member
T6 Pro
20” Rolls Royce alloy wheels. 8.5j X4. Really nice condition that could easily be used as they are. There are a few storage marks but nothing major.
Brand new chrome outer rings
Been in storage and no longer needed.

Collection from Cheshire/Manchester or happy to meet somewhere if not far

£1100

IMG_4499.jpeg

IMG_4500.jpeg

IMG_4493.jpeg

IMG_4492.jpeg

IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4490.jpeg

IMG_4489.jpeg

Hi Dave. Nice wheels! :inlove:

A few questions if I may...

Are they rated for a T32?
Do they fit straight on to a Transporter?
Are you including all the fittings or do these use the factory-supplied fittings?

EDIT: Also, do you have any pics of them on your van?

TIA

Hi and thanks you
there rated for a 3 tonne Rollsroyce Ghost/wraith/Dawn so I would say a van is good
Come with what you see,so you’ll need tyres,wheel nuts and spigot rings,however someone told me the standard wheel nuts are fine, but please check
And yes I believe they bolt straight on

If you Google there are some vans out there with these wheels on

Hmm, a T32 has a GVW of 3.2 tonnes, so not sure being rated for a 3 tonne RR is an adequate answer. Do you know the load rating of the wheels? This should be stamped on the inside of the rim and needs to be a minimum of 860Kg for a T32.

Those wheels are stunning. Can imagine these in bronze on my bay leaf green. Sadly, no spare cash to get them painted let alone buy them.

Hi, just been looking at the for sale add again. Someone pointed out that 862 is bi colour like on the van you posted up, yours look solid colour, so obvious question is, have they been powder coated or painted since new?
What times are you usually free if I come and look?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back