Sold 1x Adult @ 1x Child Ticket For Camper jam 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveyB

Team White
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Due to the daughter now having a sailing event on CamperJam weekend, neither she nor Mrs DaveyB are going to be able to attend.

These tickets are camping tickets, although you’d need to purchase a separate vehicle camping pass (£20 from CJ website if non VW, £10 if camping with a VW).

Ideal if you already have a camping ticket and are now looking to increase the number of people going with you.

The adult ticket cost £42
The child ticket cost a £5 as it is for a 5-16 Y.O.

£40 for the pair, posted first class insured.

Hi @bluecab.
Possibly. @Mark Howkins had previously enquiried, so sent him a message earlier to ascertain if he still wanted.
I’ll see if he comes back to me, if not I’ll let you know. Watch this space.

Very interested in this!!
My club are camping there and I have missed the ticket deadline by a day :(
Please let me know, money waiting!

@Moz that works if we can get hold of them as I only require the Adult ticket :)

Trying to obtain a vehicle pass now!

Ok, so we clearly have a bit of an issue in that a lot of folk are saying they are interested.

So here is the lay of the land.
@Mark Howkins messaged me the other day wanting just the adult, to which I responded I was trying to sell them as a pair. I sent him a message yesterday afternoon to say that as I had been unable to sell them they were his if he wanted them. I have not heard back.

@bluecab has then asked if they are available, but has not made reference to being committed to buy. Therefore I feel as though I really should offer them to him if @Mark Howkins does not come back to me.

Then we have @Bobfen and @Moz whom are committed to buy and I can certainly send the child ticket one way and the adult ticket another, if those above don’t commit.

Therefore.
@Mark Howkins, please can you get in touch by midday today (Fri 29th). If not i’ll have to assume that you are no longer interested. As I will be needing to get them posted.

@bluecab. Are you committing to purchase if Mark doesn’t come back to me? If so do you want both, or is it just the adult? Please let me know by midday.

@Moz @Bobfen, if neither of the above come back to me with a commitment to buy, then i’ll split the tickets between you.

Can’t say fairer than this.

@DaveyB can't say fairer than that buddy, thanks for considering me in all of this :)
I'm in Crewe, Cheshire .. not sure if that's anywhere near you to collect if needed?

Ok, so we clearly have a bit of an issue in that a lot of folk are saying they are interested.

So here is the lay of the land.
@Mark Howkins messaged me the other day wanting just the adult, to which I responded I was trying to sell them as a pair. I sent him a message yesterday afternoon to say that as I had been unable to sell them they were his if he wanted them. I have not heard back.

@bluecab has then asked if they are available, but has not made reference to being committed to buy. Therefore I feel as though I really should offer them to him if @Mark Howkins does not come back to me.

Then we have @Bobfen and @Moz whom are committed to buy and I can certainly send the child ticket one way and the adult ticket another, if those above don’t commit.

Therefore.
@Mark Howkins, please can you get in touch by midday today (Fri 29th). If not i’ll have to assume that you are no longer interested. As I will be needing to get them posted.

@bluecab. Are you committing to purchase if Mark doesn’t come back to me? If so do you want both, or is it just the adult? Please let me know by midday.

@Moz @Bobfen, if neither of the above come back to me with a commitment to buy, then i’ll split the tickets between you.

Can’t say fairer than this.
Hell! If tickets were people here it would read like a script for an episode of hollyoaks.

BUMP.
Still for sale thanks to messages not being responded to and no payment being received. Shame that the forum brings the same sort of purchaser as you get on ebay.

A long shot now that effectively I would need to get the tickets posted on Thursday for guaranteed delivery on Friday (or walk out of the site to meet someone on their way in to hand the tickets over). But since they'll be no good to anyone after Friday, £20 the lot.

If these are viable to give me access when we come on either Saturday or Sunday as a day pass, I will fire the money over to you now @DaveyB
Yeah, I know it's the same price on the gate, but i'd sooner give that to you and get some of your money back, than on the gate.

If it doesn't work out with @Tourershine generous offer, it could be worth taking them to show anyway and a few flyers with your number as I know the guys on the gate at busfest are always asked for extra tickets etc. They could pass on your number? Could be the same here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back