1st Kombi Service Due

Tommy

T6 Guru
Hi all

When I had my Caddy van it got a service at a commercial VW garage, there is a local VW car garage to me, are these guys capable of servicing a van (ie knowledge of the commercial side, any possible warranty issues etc)

Thanks in advance

Probably more than capable but won't know about or be able to deal with warranty issues.

:thumbsup: was half heartedly thinking same, would have been nice to go somewhere local saving on travel and time :(

there is a local VW car garage to me, are these guys capable of servicing a van (ie knowledge of the commercial side, any possible warranty issue

I tried that for a minor warranty issue and was politely turned away, saying they would have and can have nothing to do with 'Commercial' no matter how swanky your bus is

I asked my local VW car garage at Shrewsbury if they would service my van and they flattley turned me down, but if you turn up in you nice looking van on the forecourt looking at a car or similar the salesman will fall over themselves to get out and try to sell you a vehicle. I tell them im only interested in Commercials!!!

Those "technicians" can barely follow a service schedule on the cars the are trained to work on. I wouldn't let them touch my van.

Those "technicians" can barely follow a service schedule on the cars the are trained to work on. I wouldn't let them touch my van.

Guess that puts that idea to bed then :D down the road it is and full day out with the added bonus of maybe checking some camper vans out for beds, tables and swivel seats :thumbsup:

Back