Found 18" T5 Sportline wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyliner33

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Legend
As said, Im looking for a set of 18" alloy wheels, preferably T5 sportline.

I would like to do a part ex / swap for a set of wheels.

I would be looking to get rid of either:
19" Amarok Aragonit (a couple of small marks) in Bronze (need new tyres) or
17" Davonports (2 not in great condition) tyres a few mm left.

What have you got?

Thanks

I have been looking for a wee while mate . Nothing up here in Glasgow area .there was a set a wee while ago near me but they needed tyre's and a refurb too. And they were still £500 for some reason. There's a website called vwmotorparts.co.uk that we're getting them direct from Germany apparently. But none . They have a eBay store too. Good luck.

These are a good price Jon.

These are a good price Jon.

Thanks, a bit too much without a part ex. Plus I have 2 sets of 5 spoke wheels already. Really looking for the 10 spoke ones.

Hello mate, I have just bought a T6 Sportline with very good condition 18 inch alloys on. New tyres just been fitted too.

I am wanting to sell these for cash to buy some new alloys or swap for some 20 inch ones with rated tyresIMG_8798.PNGUntitled.png.

Please see the photos of what I have. I am away for work so I have no photos of each alloy but I have been assured they are in great condition :)

Hello mate, I have just bought a T6 Sportline with very good condition 18 inch alloys on. New tyres just been fitted too.

I am wanting to sell these for cash to buy some new alloys or swap for some 20 inch ones with rated tyresView attachment 86975View attachment 86976.

Please see the photos of what I have. I am away for work so I have no photos of each alloy but I have been assured they are in great condition :)
Thanks for the offer, but I don't have any 20" alloys to pat ex and diamond cut are out for me anyway. GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back