18" Springfield Wheels

Can anyone tell me if Springfields are load rated for a T32. Been trawling the brochures and threads on here but can't find the answer.

I'm sure there was a thread some time ago that concluded the Springfield was only suitable un to a T30, but that was only from the information of a dealer because no one could find the official rating.

I was asking the dealer to. I ran them on my t32 no problems

Thanks @Chrisaus . When you say you ran them no problem, was that as a result of confirming from the dealer that they were indeed suitably load rated for a T32.

I've kind of got my heart set on them if I can get them at the right money. But don't want a waste time hunting for them, if officially they can only carry a T30. In which case its plan B, or C or.........D.

My dealer said as long as got 103 tyres on they are fine, that’s what they come with has standard anyway! What budget you got in mind has I have a set in LEICESTER if interested

@Eli1264 - do you have a link to this website showing these offers - tentatively considering (AKA trying to get budgetary approval for) some black springfields but the sites I've seen them on are via eBay and go back to Germany. Thanks!
Can’t find the original email, but if you speak to Dave Brady at VW Vans Birmingham he has the details

Can anyone confirm if Springfields are available in different finishes. I've seen black but some pictures of the silver ones look like normal alloy wheel silver. Others like this picture, look like a chrome effect or high polished look. Is it just down to the light?

Screenshot_20190412-125246_Facebook.jpg

I was given a price when I called today, £352 per wheel with a tyre on.
Same price i was given at my local vw dealer in Peterborough

Can anyone confirm if Springfields are available in different finishes. I've seen black but some pictures of the silver ones look like normal alloy wheel silver. Others like this picture, look like a chrome effect or high polished look. Is it just down to the light?

View attachment 41032

From a Multivan brochure:
10 “Springfield” alloy wheel 8 J x 18. With 255/45 R 18 tyre.

11 “Springfield” alloy wheel2) 8 J x 18. Surface with high-gloss finish. With 255/45 R 18 tyre.

No mention of a black edition there.

Back