18" Springfield Wheels

Zagora

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Does anyone have the 18" Springfield alloys fitted with 255/45 18 tyres,preferably in black? I'm thinking of fitting some, wondered what they look like on a T30 with standard suspension.

Have you Got a pic of these that you want to fit?

18" Springfield alloys fitted with 255/45 18 tyres

If you search for "Springfield" there are quiet a few pics of these wheels including a lovely blackberry van owned by @MBBSA with springfields. Not sure you will find a set in black as they are rare and expensive wheels, so prob not a set that have been powder coated in black, as the originals fetch such a high return even second hand.

Lovely wheels though. :thumbsup:

I was told by my friendly dealer that they had some powder coated in black but did not look right in their opinion so I kept mine alloy.
I would not have another set unless in a showroom :whistle: I did not like them TBH they are a pain to keep clean and IMHO not easy to clean even though others on here have said otherwise.

Good luck with you choice and search.

Does anyone have the 18" Springfield alloys fitted with 255/45 18 tyres,preferably in black? I'm thinking of fitting some, wondered what they look like on a T30 with standard suspension.
VW Vans Birmingham have a deal in them at the moment

Yeh, trying to stay OEM though. I had a WOC GRP front on for a couple of weeks then removed it. The only thing that isn’t is the B14’s and the H&R anti roll bars ha ha

I'm trying to get a few more mpg at the moment!!!! love my 20inch wheels but feel like i gotta be more practical! mines a t32 so thinking b14 along with 18inch

I believe that is the right combination looking on the forum, I had a T5 kombi with 20”BK861’s looked good but a bit firm

Can anyone tell me if Springfields are load rated for a T32. Been trawling the brochures and threads on here but can't find the answer.

Back