100% Driver/ Passenger Area Coverage Rubber Floor Mat

Shredder

It's a Beast
T6 Guru
At the risk of costing people more money (esp if they are Mountain Bikers), I've just found what looks to be a one-of-a-kind heavy duty rubber front floor mat tailored for a T6.

What's very different is, it fully covers and protects all that lovely expensiveness underneath. If you look at the pics, it even covers the sides of both foot wells and the whole centre section of the front right up and under the gear stick and seats. When I spoke to them they also pointed out it goes under the plastic sill steps which, along with the weight and tight fit tolerance of the mat, helps keep it very firmly in place.

I've ordered...

VW T6 Rubber Floor Mat - Front With Captain Seat Car Seat Covers Direct - Tailored To Your Choice

Last edited:
Anyone got a set of these for their van? Looking at full coverage of the front carpet.

I might bite the bullet and leave a review....nothing else like this about. :(

I'm be interested in a full rubber mat up front. I have captains chairs but have a comfort dash which means I've got carpet up front. I'd much prefer rubber as it's easier to keep clean - kids, dog, outdoor activities

Back