100,000 California Built

2-litre TSI petrol engine producing 201bhp matched up with a seven-speed DSG gearbox and 4Motion all-wheel drive

I wonder how many Ts have been partly/fully converted to campers over the same time frame - the high number of conversions you see in the U.K. compared to Calis is probably not representative of elsewhere but I still suspect it is many times the 100k??

I wonder how many Ts have been partly/fully converted to campers over the same time frame - the high number of conversions you see in the U.K. compared to Calis is probably not representative of elsewhere but I still suspect it is many times the 100k??
I think a lot more conversions than Calis

Only issue with handing over you brand new Vw T6 to a converter is making sure you have selected the right one, seen some really poor quality jobs over the years. I was going for a Cali but started to read all the problems with corrosion on the roof so did not take it any further. Have T6 Kombi highline lots of options use it as a day van only which is ok but not what I really wanted.

Back