Yorkshire motorhome and Caravan Show March 23 to 25th.

the exhibitors are there doing their stuff on all 3 days.
Lots to see and get tempted with.
Some demonstrations and lecturers are repeated Saturday and sunday.
Usually some musical entertainment going on also.
Great to wander around and get some insight into equipment and layouts etc.

yeah .... its how we started.
Its a good place to start in order to see some of the conversion companies. However,
some don't go to all of them as they are expensive for the pitches, so they are usually quite selective.
If you look on the website for the show you can see the various exhibitors. Cross ref these with googling
conversion companies and then make sure that you visit them to see their handiwork.

Might pop over on the Friday, it's only 15 minutes away the engine won't even be warm...

Not great then Superfly? I was only going for a gander at accessories.
No, it's definitely more a show for looking at vehicles. Some lovely deals on wheels, but I'm not in the market for a hymer, a few T6 converters showing off their pride and joys.
But I wanted a coolbox/fridge but alas not one anywhere, also looking at awnings but couldn't make up my mind on vango or outdoor revolution :(

Don't think this is a show to buy sinks cookers wheels etc for self builds as it isn't, didn't even see any awning pegs !!

No, it's definitely more a show for looking at vehicles. Some lovely deals on wheels, but I'm not in the market for a hymer, a few T6 converters showing off their pride and joys.
But I wanted a coolbox/fridge but alas not one anywhere, also looking at awnings but couldn't make up my mind on vango or outdoor revolution :(

Don't think this is a show to buy sinks cookers wheels etc for self builds as it isn't, didn't even see any awning pegs !!

Thanks for letting me know. Saved me a trip.

P.s. Vango all day for me. Perfect for a lazy git like me.

No problem, just didn't want anyone thinking of traveling a long distance to be disappointed.
Great if you want a posh motorhome though :thumbsup:

I was going to come away with a kela but the guy was pushing the outdoor revolution T2 , decisions decisions :eek:

We're going anyway as not far from here and having a night out in Harrogate!!

We have an Outdoor Rev and very happy with it - roll on the summer
:thumbsup:

We're going anyway as not far from here and having a night out in Harrogate!!

We have an Outdoor Rev and very happy with it - roll on the summer
:thumbsup:
Exactly what I did, had the night in Harrogate the night before, thanks for the awning recommendation.

Back