World of qb carbon

Stuart Nightingale

T6 Pro
anyone had any experience with the front splitter from world of qb carbon?
Quality, fit and how much clearance compared to say the Maxton?

From what I've seen of it online it looks a very similar design. @Fish, are you looking at this splitter? Can you offer any assistance?

Just ordered one today..so will be able to tell you for in a couple of weeks..

I was thinking the same but it might be worth seeing what it would cost to wrap / dip to get the same effect? it might be cheaper?

I couldn't get a wrap done, they never look quite as good as the real thing. I was all set for the Maxton but I stumbled on the carbon and now I'm unsure!

From what I can see they are pretty much the same, tbh mate.
I have seen DaveyB's Maxton and prefer the WOC version.. I also have the rear wrap.

LOL.. I did wonder what you were on, I had to read back through thread to make sure I want being o_O

Yes, we've fitted and sold loads. They are great quality, easy to fit and good value. Look at my profile pic or the bamboo green thread(which I've got to update) to see a pic. They have more detail when compared to the Maxtron one.

Yes, we've fitted and sold loads. They are great quality, easy to fit and good value. Look at my profile pic or the bamboo green thread(which I've got to update) to see a pic. They have more detail when compared to the Maxtron one.

I try to avoid looking at your bamboo Green, it is very inspiring.. shame them wheels don't fit T32! :mad:

I spoke to QB today as it happens and he mentioned a new product, Side skirts for the SWB in carbon... pics coming soon apparently.

Back