Wiring to rear internal lighting.

plumby101

A long story short, I'd like to run the rear internal lights of my camper off a battery pack. Does anyone know where the rear internal light wiring comes into the front cab area?

A shortened version of the long story. I dont have a leisure battery in my camper. After 4/5 days of staying in the same spot and using the internal LED lights my battery drains and I have to ask for a jump lead start. I have an ecoflow battery pack which I'd like to run the lights off when parked up for longer periods. I intend to install a toggle switch which allows me to switch between powering them from the main battery and a battery pack. I have it all figured out, just not where I can find the wires to do this.

Have a look here about the wire colours and the switch for the rear lights.....

And see here about getting yourself a jump pack.

So you can get yourself going in seconds if you run the starter flat.....

I originally stripped the panel van out and had a good eye on the wiring in the rear, but since then I've had a pop-top and top bed installed. This was done by a third party (who I'm in the process of asking about this). I wanted to know where this comes into the cab area specifically because no matter whats happened in the rear since then I'll be able to find the pair of power wires.

I originally stripped the panel van out and had a good eye on the wiring in the rear, but since then I've had a pop-top and top bed installed. This was done by a third party (who I'm in the process of asking about this). I wanted to know where this comes into the cab area specifically because no matter whats happened in the rear since then I'll be able to find the pair of power wires.
It passes through the connector blocks under the glovebox.

Ah, this is the stuff I'm after. I wanted to place my battery pack here, so works well. Is there a guide for these blocks anywhere?
There’s full wiring diagrams in the downloads section. From memory I think it’s the beige connector. Red/black +12v, brown/red switched -ve, brown permanent -ve

Ah, maan. I need VIP membership to download it. Any chance someone can screengrab the connect part for me ?!

Ah, maan. I need VIP membership to download it. Any chance someone can screengrab the connect part for me ?!
Dude, I’ve told you all the info you need. I’ve told you where the loom comes through, the colours of the wires and what each does. This forum is a wealth of knowledge, filled with literally hundreds of people who’ll be happy to help you with any questions you have. We do it all for nothing, in our free time. This forum isn’t full of adverts but it costs money to to keep alive. We fund it through VIP membership. £13 for a whole year, that’s 25p a week.

please don’t come on here, ask a question, get it answered then go asking people to screen grab info from the download section. It’s not on.

Unlikely anyone would do it anyway.

Here’s a link to the VIP section

Rant over

:cry:

Back