wild camping, Dulas Bay, Anglesey

cgregory

Hi, great wild camping spot in Dulas bay, Anglesey. Small parking area at the end of a dead end lane. Literally next to the sea, great for wildlife, beautiful location. What3words location perfected.steadier.holidays
Dont park there on a high Spring tide, can flood.
As its theoretically below high water mark its not privately owned!
20 mins walk to pilot boat pub, amazing spot!!

Hi, great wild camping spot in Dulas bay, Anglesey. Small parking area at the end of a dead end lane. Literally next to the sea, great for wildlife, beautiful location. What3words location perfected.steadier.holidays
Dont park there on a high Spring tide, can flood.
As its theoretically below high water mark its not privately owned!
20 mins walk to pilot boat pub, amazing spot!!
Just started a thread titled what 3 words...Great idea of yours to log places

Soon as you ID a spot on a public forum, it's ruined, for us and for local residents
Exactly, I won’t give up my favourite spots, already seen enough good beaches wrecked this summer, got to love Trip Advisor and the like.

We're not exactly talking Bangladesh population on the forum...keep your places "Secret" if you want but sharing is caring and all that.....dub life man....lol.
I'd gladly share my 7 acre field if anyone wants to visit....more the merrier!!

Not necessarily the case. In many cases land is owned to the mean low water mark.
The Crown Estate manages a lot of the foreshore in England and Wales so if Liz rocks up in her van you might have to move.
hi all can yo still do a night at bangor pier carpark . any one been latly

Back