Which company sells these lower grills in gloss black

I have a set of these : FRONT BUMPER LED DRL FOG LIGHT COVER TRIM NS OS GRILLE FOR VW TRANSPORTER T6 16+ | eBay

They fit well and they have been on since February, 23k miles and still look good. Note when I got mine I paid £44.99 and yes that includes the DRLs and loom!
I’ve bought a set of these and haven’t fitted them yet.
I’m needing help with the wiring.
The red wire will go to ignition black to earth.
Where did you attach the white and yellow wires?
I’m wanting the DRLs to come on with the ignition and stay on when my lights are switched on.
Cheers

THQ have the lower fog light surrounds in gloss black:

THQ EBAY VW T6 FOG LIGHT SURROUND TRIM

Travelin lite do a whole fog light kit with the trim too here:

If you want OEM textured matt plastic have a dig through the for sale section on here for people selling them who have swapped out the OEM for gloss black. They also come up on ebay.

Hope that helps!

It might be me who’s tight , chuffing prices for 2 bits of plastic 2 china lights and a tad of wireing lol

It might be me who’s tight , chuffing prices for 2 bits of plastic 2 china lights and a tad of wireing lol
Yeah I know what you mean, if you think thats bad dont look at Van-X!

If you need them on the cheap you might be able to get a second hand OEM set without the fog lights from someone on here who has upgraded to fogs? would be worth a post in the wanted section.

@Pauly has some here: For Sale - Various Genuine Parts - inc Floor Mats, Seat Covers, VW Merch and Gifts

on sale, still not mega cheap but incase it was helpful

I’ve bought a set of these and haven’t fitted them yet.
I’m needing help with the wiring.
The red wire will go to ignition black to earth.
Where did you attach the white and yellow wires?
I’m wanting the DRLs to come on with the ignition and stay on when my lights are switched on.
Cheers
I chose not to have them dim so just 2 wire setup off a fuse tap in the engine bay fuse box. Come on with ignition and stay on for about 60 seconds after vehicle locked so great as coming home lights. Cant remember which of white / yellow is hi / low but you can work that out.

I chose not to have them dim so just 2 wire setup off a fuse tap in the engine bay fuse box. Come on with ignition and stay on for about 60 seconds after vehicle locked so great as coming home lights. Cant remember which of white / yellow is hi / low but you can work that out.
So did you connect either the yellow or white wires?
Just the red to ignition and black to earth ?
I’m not interested in them dimming or switching off when the headlights come on either.
Just on with ignition would be great.
Thanks for your help.

Back