Which Carpet?

Kedlestone

Hi all,

I’m just in the process of choosing my carpet for the rear of my T6 kombi conversion. Are there any preferences when it comes to which manufactures of carpet are chosen other than maybe the colour options? Is there much difference in the brands when it comes to fitting?

Currently looking at the bulk deal Harrison’s offer in the easy liner.

Any experiences with them are welcome.

Thanks

Hi all,

I’m just in the process of choosing my carpet for the rear of my T6 kombi conversion. Are there any preferences when it comes to which manufactures of carpet are chosen other than maybe the colour options? Is there much difference in the brands when it comes to fitting?

Currently looking at the bulk deal Harrison’s offer in the easy liner.

Any experiences with them are welcome.

Thanks
You won’t go far wrong with the easyliner from Harrisons. I find it to be exactly what the name suggests; easy to work with! It’s a good thickness and feels good quality too.

Thanks for that :)
Hi

Did you go ahead with trimming your kombi ?

If so did you do the whole rear or just the pop-off panels ?

I'll looking to carpet just the oem panels and wondering how much carpet I should order - any advise welcomed

Cheers

I just carpeteted the oem panels in the rear and the two sliding door panels and 5 meters of the 2 m wide carpet was ample. Got mine from Kiravans with the adhesive and was very pleased with the quality and the service. (T6.1 twin slider Kombi)

I just carpeteted the oem panels in the rear and the two sliding door panels and 5 meters of the 2 m wide carpet was ample. Got mine from Kiravans with the adhesive and was very pleased with the quality and the service. (T6.1 twin slider Kombi)
Alster, thanks for your reply

Hi, I did go ahead, and is currently all finished.

I actually ended up ordering more than I needed as I wanted to trim the bed board in the pop top, so ordered 10M in total for the full van carpet out.

Hi, I did go ahead, and is currently all finished.

I actually ended up ordering more than I needed as I wanted to trim the bed board in the pop top, so ordered 10M in total for the full van carpet out.
Thanks for your reply

Back