Wheels For Sale

Logie

Hi I’m new to the forum so not sure we’re to post sales. I’ve recently bought a T6 high line lwb 150 bhp which I’m having converted to a day van. I’m selling the genuine alloy wheels that came with the vehicle. All wheels are in great condition and tyres have plenty tread on them. Let me know if anyone interested in buying them. Cheers for your time

This needs to go in the "For Sale/Wanted" sub-forum. To post in there you need to be a VIP member - there's a link to this at the top of the main page.

Pete

To sell, you’ll need to upgrade your membership to VIP via the top menu. You’ll then be able to use the Buy / Sell section of the forum.
Include useful info in your ad.....wheel type, size of wheels / tyres, pics, your location etc....

To add to the comments above, the cost of the VIP membership more than pays for itself in one sale on here.
No stupid questions, no daft offers way below what you are asking for an item if its sensibly priced, often help moving said items around the country, and best of all a VIP badge of honor on your avatar;)

Hi I’m new to the forum so not sure we’re to post sales. I’ve recently bought a T6 high line lwb 150 bhp which I’m having converted to a day van. I’m selling the genuine alloy wheels that came with the vehicle. All wheels are in great condition and tyres have plenty tread on them. Let me know if anyone interested in buying them. Cheers for your time
Did you sell your wheels when you joined VIP Membership? As I also have a set for sale

Did you sell your wheels when you joined VIP Membership? As I also have a set for sale
It’s definitely worth it. I’ve sold all sorts on here, including wheels, roof bars, lights and loads of other stuff.

Back