What warranty cover have I still got on this van T6 2019 ?

lucky13

VIP Member
I brought a Dec 2019 T6 second hand recently and when I contacted VW to obtain the service history it came back with a few warranty policies that are still in warranty

As the new owner can I use these policies ? and what do they cover ?

Service Plan End Date 22/12/2025
Roadside Assistance End Date 22/12/2024
All in from VWCV Warranty End Date 22/12/2024

excludes wear and tear items and unfortunately for me ..... oil leaks

currently raising complaint around failed crank shaft oil seal and will post how I get on.

found roadtripper post interesting and "fuel for the fire". I was never informed about Ts n Cs or limitations and certainly never "accepted these in writing". VWFS on the other hand have transferred the policy to me after previous owner paid up in full before sale as required by VWFS. All I had to do was prove to be current owner by copy of driver's licence and log book in my name

so far had major 56k service and used VW Assist as could not access a main dealer for weeks following emissions warning light.

You might find you have a couple of free MOTs included also?

I fear an argument of "but I never accepted the terms and conditions" may lead to a "fine, warranty cancelled, have a nice day" result...

I fear an argument of "but I never accepted the terms and conditions" may lead to a "fine, warranty cancelled, have a nice day" result...
maybe but they have accepted the transfer with, IMO, no T&Cs presented or implied

the real issue I have is that they have rejected my claim for the failed crank shaft seal under item 5) I think but it is genuinely a failed component not worn seal and a component that VW know has deficiencies in design and in operation.

will see how it goes

Back