What Is This???

Wouldn't have lasted long with those batts in but wonder if it was live. How long did you say you had the van @Bundu ?
However, you could replace the batteries and do a scan... Pity I'm not still with the tracking company, coulda done it...

If you think about it, rental companies do not keep their vehicles very long. For a short term implementation, this tracker will do the job fine.

This van was registered in Nov '17, so 15 months with the rental company, and they sold it on.

The tracker must be low cost, so they don't even bother removing it. Just leave it in.

Wouldn't have lasted long with those batts in but wonder if it was live. How long did you say you had the van @Bundu ?
However, you could replace the batteries and do a scan... Pity I'm not still with the tracking company, coulda done it...

Bought it from a VW dealer in Feb, first owner was a rental company.

The batteries are still fresh, measure ~3.62V.
In that case it is probably still working.

I would disconnect the battery or wrap it back up and leave it on a bus.. do you have all the keys for the van ? :)

Tape it back up and post back to the previous keeper..

Last edited:
In that case it is probably still working.

I would disconnect the battery or wrap it back up and leave it on a bus.. do you have all the keys for the van ? :)

Batteries already removed. I have all the keys.

Reactions: Loz
Now find something else we can focus on or we'll have nowt to look forward to.

Back