Sold Wessex Vans Kombi Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeffy

VIP Member
Wessex vans LWB Kombi bed. Fitted from new but never used. Reduced in width to 136 cm (double bed size) for ease of removal and fitting. Selling with homemade 18mm ply sections to make an adjustable size shelf. Collection only please.
£600

6B3A7BEB-685E-43C6-A51A-F7D2574B96A5.jpeg

99C61270-04B1-4735-B078-3ECFC833311F.jpeg

AFFC2966-FE4E-4AB6-823E-10C410906CAC.jpeg

45F6BBEC-BC9F-438D-9431-C46A99FC4E7C.jpeg

5629B9E4-D708-4B4A-BBC1-D19011AFDEC7.jpeg

Can you confirm the fully extended bed length?

Does it come with the bed mattress sections and the plywood pieces?

If so, I’ll take second in the queue if jimcoops doesn’t buy it. I’m in Winchester, Hampshire so would like to take a look in person before guaranteeing I’ll buy though.

Can you confirm the fully extended bed length?

Does it come with the bed mattress sections and the plywood pieces?

If so, I’ll take second in the queue if jimcoops doesn’t buy it. I’m in Winchester, Hampshire so would like to take a look in person before guaranteeing I’ll buy though.
Mate, if you are close by then go for it. I was planning on making it work in a SWB but if the LWB version is better for you I'll give this a miss.

Hi,

Yes I am selling the 3 mattress sections and plywood base with the frame.
I’ve just measured the 3 sections of mattress together and it is 1820mm.
Hope this helps

Mate, if you are close by then go for it. I was planning on making it work in a SWB but if the LWB version is better for you I'll give this a miss.
Thanks. I don't think there are different sizes for the SWB/LWB (I could be wrong) so don't let that put you off. Have you seen this one for sale as well? It's too far from me in Hampshire, but maybe only an extra hour for you?

Hi,

Yes I am selling the 3 mattress sections and plywood base with the frame.
I’ve just measured the 3 sections of mattress together and it is 1820mm.
Hope this helps
Thanks for checking the measurements and confirming the parts Jeffy. The length is a bit of a concern as I'm 6'4. I frequently wish I was shorter as the van would be so much bigger and I could stop having to custom build things to fit me (like lowered seat swivels and extra long beds).

I'd be interested in coming to see it, but buying it would depend on the ability to customise the bed boards/mattress to be 200cm long.

I'll follow up in DMs to organise a visit. Thanks!

These are good solid beds, I bought one that had been modified off here, the mattress was made thicker and longer and the bed legs were made shorter so your not so close to the ceiling of the van if your on the larger frame size like myself , the actual frame extends well past the mattress size so it would be easy to extend one if the mattress sections .
Thanks for checking the measurements and confirming the parts Jeffy. The length is a bit of a concern as I'm 6'4. I frequently wish I was shorter as the van would be so much bigger and I could stop having to custom build things to fit me (like lowered seat swivels and extra long beds).

I'd be interested in coming to see it, but buying it would depend on the ability to customise the bed boards/mattress to be 200cm long.

I'll follow up in DMs to organise a visit. Thanks!

These are good solid beds, I bought one that had been modified off here, the mattress was made thicker and longer and the bed legs were made shorter so your not so close to the ceiling of the van if your on the larger frame size like myself , the actual frame extends well past the mattress size so it would be easy to extend one if the mattress sections .
That’s really useful info to know. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back