War?

tram

Engineer
T6 Pro
There seems to be many signs to indicate something brewing, but the generals wouldn't be on the hill and escape a big one, so i think a deal more likely. Too many with the clout on good doos to lose it.

Well, North Korea has been firing ballistic-type missiles into Japan's coastal waters, calling them tests. North Korea has also been testing nuclear bombs underground, which it is forbidden to do so. The US worries that soon a nuclear bomb will be developed small enough to fit onto one of these missiles, and even a missile capable of reaching the US. The US is very unhappy about this potential new power balance. The worry is that the US may calculate that there is an inevitability and that action is better taken now rather than later. So at the moment there are some very high stakes and it is all 'to the brim'. This is dangerous because one false move could trigger something. There is some tough talk going on and lines in the sand being drawn and these lines tested. The election has the effect of a news blackout, which is even more worrying. But there is a lot going on down that way.

But, on the other hand, there has been lots of massive things gone on from time-to-time, and they seem to blow over. But, even if nothing happens, it is scary that it has come so close.

But, what do I know? Not much, just the mainstream news. Anyway, keep your tanks topped up just in case, and a few tins of spam ready...those shelves will be stripped bare in no time :)

I'm watching these events and thinking "what is the ACTUAL problem?"
No one is invading anyone, N Koreans aren't blowing themselves up in US cities - it's all just childish chest puffing but with very big boys toys.
Honestly they should put their fragile egos away and stop being such utter muppets.

Having spent 3 years in South Korea and having friends there still I feel it's really nothing new.

The USA are trying to force China to reign Kim in that's all.

I'm watching these events and thinking "what is the ACTUAL problem?"
No one is invading anyone, N Koreans aren't blowing themselves up in US cities - it's all just childish chest puffing but with very big boys toys.
Honestly they should put their fragile egos away and stop being such utter muppets.

Pretty much my thoughts.

Having spent 3 years in South Korea and having friends there still I feel it's really nothing new.

The USA are trying to force China to reign Kim in that's all.

I hope so, i really do. And that the USA showing there is a new tough sheriff in town.

It could be dad's army for you blokes, all your T6s parked outside the local St. John's Ambulance hall at 7 every evening......Don't panic, don't panic, they don't like it up em.

Back