Vw Transit/ Ford Transporter Anyone?

I would buy a 4wd transit custom over my T6 to be honest ...if only they made one!

Funnily enough we seriously considered one really well built, great drive, loads of kit. But the resale is awful.... whilst we actually preffered may aspects over the T6 the depreciation made it a no go.

I’m currently on my 6th transit, owned them for years, and always in trend spec, always lwb 330-350 my newest 67 plate is my first auto transit,
Spec wise for the doe it blows vw out the water, this is my first silver transit aswell and I swear it was sprayed with a rattle can! Scratches if you look to hard at it, I reckon the metal is tin foil as it dents so easy, this will be my last ford transit!
I really wish I got a crafter!!

Bought 2 brand new transits in January 17, absolute pieces of crap !!
Spent the best part of two months in the garage.
Got rid of them after 18 months of Ford' non customer service.

the Transit rear lights look better IMO
other than the high tin roof on the transit if you choose it, can't think what else the Transit would do better than the Transporter

Fix Or Repair Daily comes to mind if that happens
I remember that saying but I run a fleet of Transits and I never have a problem with any of them. I think as a work horse, Transits are the best you can buy and the new model comes complete with Apple play and digital dash as standard in the Limited.
All in all they are a very good van. Not as good as a Transporter but certainly fit for purpose and a lot cheaper.

My two were horrible to own as they were off of the road more often than not, coupled with Ford's crap customer service not a pleasant experience.

Back