Sold VW T6 seats flooring and interior lining for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hibby 399

VIP Member
Due to the conversion of my T6 to a camper van I have a rear three seater bench seat, three individual middle seats, rear flooring, (excl. drivers cab), and rear wall linings, (excl. sliding door panels), all for sale.

IMG-8272.jpg

IMG-8278.jpg

IMG-8279.jpg

IMG-8600.jpg

IMG-8604.jpg

IMG-8601.jpg

Due to the conversion of my T6 to a camper van I have a rear three seater bench seat, three individual middle seats, rear flooring, (excl. drivers cab), and rear wall linings, (excl. sliding door panels), all for sale.

IMG-8604.jpg

IMG-8600.jpg

IMG-8286.jpg

IMG-8278.jpg

IMG-8272.jpg

Are they leather or vinyl? Are brackets and belts included and is it job lot or will you split?

Hi both,

Obviously I am very new to this, they are vinyl and yes the brackets and belts are included. I would rather just sell them as one lot but would consider splitting it if needed. Honestly, I have no idea on price, I bought the van, had it converted and the chap who did it said I could sell this stuff. He said £1k for everything, if someone gave me £600 for the lot and collected it I would be happy.

So , let me know what you decide i'm looking that set for my own t6 . Greetings ..

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay, yes I think it would be OK to pay through Paypal, not done this before but I am sure I can set it up.

Let me know if you want to buy this stuff, £600.00 for everything listed, includes seatbelts and floor mountings. I also have the roof lining, good condition, if you want that as well. You will have to organise collection mate and give me a couple of days notice if possible.

Hibby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back