Sold VW T6 Euro 5 Multi Function Steering Wheel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montecha

VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Leather trimmed Euro 5 Highline T6 MFSW for sale. Includes Air bag. (Cruise is on the stalk not the wheel)

Good condition, covered 9000 mile before replacement with Golf MK7 FBMFSW.

£220.

IMG_0309.JPG

So this has everything including loom, module everything to plug and play from my replacement plastic steering wheel thanks

So I don't know the exact answer, but it was taken off and not meddled with, the new wheel had all the buttons, wiring and airbag.

This is what it looks like from the back.

IMG_0597.JPG

You would need to put and additional couple cables in to connect wheel to van, its fiddly but achievable

You won't have the cables between the wheel and van, I don't have connection details with me but should be able to make up some leads or supply you the connectors if you get stuck

You won't have the cables between the wheel and van, I don't have connection details with me but should be able to make up some leads or supply you the connectors if you get stuck
Spot on that would be great. I think this is the best option for me with regards to steering upgrade.

Montecha If you can get the wheel delivered to me I will have it. Can do a bank transfer or Paypal which ever suits you best.
Baz

@Montecha if you don’t mind me asking, how much was your new wheel? I take it you bought it with the airbag? I ask as I’m a Euro5’er too

I think I paid about £600, fitted. It was a new Golf R Mk7 wheel with the round airbag and DSG paddles. I know that loads on here have done it themselves much cheaper, but I was a T6 novice and didn't want to touch it.

There should still be lots of Euro5 type of wheels available as the Golf Mk7 has been around in high volumes for sometime.

There's a thread somewhere in the interior forums with much more detail if you fancy some DIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back