Vw T6 18 Plate

t6 steve

T6 Pro
hi every one ,new member vw t6 18 plate standard panel van going to convert it to a camper van this year started doing bits .ploblems already if any one can help few days ago took out roof linneing then interior lights went off but couple days ago something told me to check back lights and there were not working .looked on here some say 5th fuse from bottom etc yesterday I decided to check fuse out lower board droped the fuse disappeared think under carpet put new one in still the same then on early eve went to start and park it up got no ignition lights no headlights no wippers just radio and hazards working gone back over the fuse I ad replaced seems ok don't think its a flat battery .so wondering if anyone else as ad a same ploblem or any advice wat to try next would be apricated sounds like a main fuse somewere but not sure thanks everone

Sounds like you might of removed a fuse and put it back in the wrong place. Check all your empty fuse slots. If you can see a metal clip in BOTH sides then there should be a fuse in there.

oh and welcome to the forum :thumbsup:

hi all thank you I was at work today so in the morning il double check its bit of a aucward place is the fuse board on them and thank you once again il let you know tomz thanks for replying

Welcome to the forum Steve... If you use the search function I think there are a few pictures of the fuse box on here... which might help... Good luck.. hope you get it sorted.

Back